Saturday 31 October 2015

SHEIK SHAKE


Hey foodies,

I bring you simple recipe of milkshake which happens to be my favourite from fruitshop, regret as it not there in Coimbatore.

So I decided to make my own and yes I am close to it yet taste great n filling.

SHEIK SHAKE

Ingredients

Black dates - 10
Dried figs - 5
Frozen Milk - 2 cups or 500 ml
Vanilla ice cream - 1 scoop
Any health drink powder - 1 tsp optional




Instructions


Chop all the dates n figs finely.



Take a mixie, add the dry fruits and soak them in Lil water for 10 mins.



Once soaked, grind it to a smooth paste.



Now add frozen milk to it and give a whirl.



Now add vanilla ice cream and blend well.





Pour it in serving glass n top with ice cream and dust Lil drink powder.





Yippie.. Thick SHEIK SHAKE is ready🍵

Notes

Any milk can be used.

Adding ice cream is optional.

Don't blend dry fruits to a paste instead keep like small junks.

Do try n relish yummy shake..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment